Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Talk About Coffee, all you need to know about coffee

I found this site call Talk About Coffee and it seems to have a lot of information about coffee. The site really looks nice and professional. When I really look into it, the site appears to be new and there isn’t much stuff beside articles. I love the front page as it does get my attention to look into it. Hopefully there will be a lot more info after couple of month.
Why do I write about this site? Well, let’s just say that even if a cup of coffee smells good and looks good in a nice fancy cup, you need to drink it in order to conclude if it’s taste good. A good cup of coffee needs to smell good, looks good and taste good. When all these 3 criteria are met then only we can consider enjoying the cup of coffee. That goes the same as a website.

No comments: