Monday, February 29, 2016

Coffee mug design specifically for coffee lovers

Honestly, the longer I watch the video clip, the higher the estimation price of the products goes up in my mind. With the same amount of money that I’m going to pay for the coffee gadgets, I probably can get myself a lot of fine quality coffee for months. I am actually very impressed with the coffee mug, but I don’t think if I’m going to pay hundred dollars for a coffee mug. I understand that it is crucial to drink the coffee under the right temperature. I also know that it is very difficult to keep your favorite coffee within the right temperature for a long period of time. I will only consider buying this special coffee mug if I’m always on the go due to my job. I am the type of person who enjoys having coffee in the coffee shop. Perhaps it is because the window for drinking the coffee at the right temperature is short and limited, it makes me cherish the cup of coffee and try to capture the moment every single time.


1 comment:

Fatima Ahmad said...

It’s the middle of the summer. You’ve got all your windows closed, your HVAC is running at full speed, and you’re still hot as can be! Why is this? If your HVAC is doing its job right it might be due to factors that contribute to how well your HVAC system works. Typically, HVAC works hard when they have to work hard, which means they overwork themselves during peak hours of operation. This, combined with some other common factors that can contribute to HVAC failure.
https://www.k2hvac.com/