Saturday, August 02, 2008

How do you want your coffee to be?

Looking at the picture above, I like my coffee with just espresso and steamed milk. The rest of the stuff is just making the coffee less coffee. I just want to taste the original flavor of the coffee. Sometimes cream and chocolate syrup just takes away the original flavor. Why do I mention this? Well, if you go to a coffee shop and order a cup of coffee with cream, chocolate syrup or other stuff, the person who makes the coffee really needs to know what his doing. I mean if the person that makes you the coffee doesn’t control the ratio of coffee and other mixtures, you won’t get your coffee. You’ll get cream with coffee flavor or chocolate with coffee flavor. Coffee becomes the mixtures instead of the main portion. Do you experience that before?

No comments: