Friday, January 21, 2011

Butterfly Black Coffee

It’s the beginning of the New Year 2011. Having a nice cup of black coffee is still the most enjoyable moment for me in the morning. Once in a while I’ll go to my favorite coffee house and order my favorite cup of black coffee. Especially when it’s a cold windy morning, the smell of the coffee can really ease my chill. Sometimes my laptop will not follow me to the coffee house because I consider a distraction for keeping me from enjoying my coffee. A cold wooden table with only a cup of my favorite black coffee is the image that I always picture. Paper cup is nice but still I prefer a clear glass of coffee cup. With both hands holding on to the warm cup of coffee, it really feels comfortable. While waiting for the cup of coffee to cool down a little bit, I usually check out the surroundings and the people around. It’s one of the ways to kill some time while enjoying my favorite cup of coffee. Sometimes I just stare at the surface of the coffee cup and check out the shape of the bubbles form. The shape can be anything with the help of my imagination. This is how we should enjoy a cup of our favorite coffee.

6 comments:

Terrans said...

I agree, amazing how you describing the details and dive deeper into your thoughts, I stop working for a moment and fall into a 1 minute peaceful dream. It is interesting how human being switches the mood from focused to a relaxed mode just by smelling or tasting a cup of coffee.

Thanks for the 2 minute relaxation which I needed. I appreciate
Terrans

wiroj said...

Its so interesting articles,i enjoy to read its.

Exploreforlife said...

hmm..i like coffee and like your blog.

NICE said...

I like coffeeandlikeyour
http://nice2549.blogspot.com/

freak said...

i am addicted to black coffee :P ......and i should say i loved the way u narrated the aroma over a cup of coffee....yeah its just too awesome feeling specially it rains outside....

KFK.blox.pl said...

I got the same feelings about morning coffe that's my time.
...and I've just shared your picture