Thursday, May 05, 2011

Looking Forward to Try Syphon Coffee


I often saw this interesting method of making coffee call Syphon online. Since the first day I saw this video clip online I started to look around coffee house nearby which uses this method of preparing coffee. It seems like Syphon coffee is not so popular around Malaysia. I have no luck for years until recently I stumble upon a small coffee house in Penang. A small coffee house specializes in serving and selling syphon coffee. Customers can order a cup of syphon coffee and even purchase the whole set of syphon coffee maker. The coffee shop also sells other products related to coffee and that includes coffee beans. As it was the first day the coffee shop opens up for business, lots of things are still under preparation. Although I did not have the chance to try out the coffee that day, I already plan to revisit the coffee shop again soon. I’ll definitely write a detail review about the coffee shop, syphon coffee and the location.

P/S: I’m planning to return to the coffee shop sometime this month. Stay tune if you like to know the location of the coffee house. I’ll try to get some pictures when I return to the coffee shop.

No comments: