Monday, February 16, 2009

Watching Grey’s Anatomy Online at Cucirca

Grey’s Anatomy is one of my favorite US television medical dramas. Several television channels in my country always compete to air the latest season of Grey’s Anatomy. In order to catch up with the latest viewing, I have to keep up with the channels competition too. Still if you’re not staying in the US, you’ll always be one season late. Lucky for those that have an internet broadband connection, we can almost have the first view of the latest episode right after the drama is air. The latest season of Grey’s Anatomy that I’m able to catch on my country is season 4. Currently I’m waiting for season 5 to be air but I don’t think that will be happened soon.

Dragging by my desire to continue my medical drama addiction, I did a quick search on Google to see if I can watch the drama online. It turns out the first site from Google search result is able to let me watch the drama online. The site is called Cucirca and has all Grey’s Anatomy seasons and some other famous US drama as well. Putting the legal issue about copyright aside we can see that as the speed of the internet connection is increasing, it is possible to have online video, which means television is not the only channel to watch your favorite movies or drama. You can watch it on your computer or laptop too.

No doubt that the possibility of watching the same television show online is there and it seems to happening now. The big question is how they can control the airing and copyright. This involves a lot of money and it won’t be easy. Even so this is a trend that can’t be stop as we all know that many already has access to all the latest movies and television drama as long as you know where to find them. Actually similar case happens before when the internet speed is fast enough to transfer a MP3 song. It shouldn’t be a surprise any more as it just a repeated incident. The difference is that how we make full use of it.

As for viewers around the world, it is great to be able to watch the latest season or episode of the Grey’s Anatomy.

1 comment:

bathtub resurfacing said...

This is a great post and i also watch his show and i am a big fan of him thanks for sharing this great post.