Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Remembering Patrick Swayze

It is a shocking news that Patrick Swayze dies of cancer at the age of 57. According to the news, Patrick Swayze suffered from pancreatic cancer and has been struggling with the illness for the last 20 months.

Patrick Swayze starred in A&E network's "The Beast" that air recently. I saw that series and it did draw my attention to finish all the 13 episodes. The series first season is not bad and I was hopping to see more of Patrick Swayze in the second season. Honestly he did not look like a person that is suffering from an illness. He did look skinny but still can feel his energy and passion through his acting. It's truely a great loss for such a talented actor.

I still remember couple of the movie that Patrick Swayze starred in, "Dirty Dancing" and "Ghost". Some of the memorial scene in these movies are unforgetful, including the music, songs, faces and words. It also makes me remember the young beautiful Demi Moore, talented Whoopi Goldberg and Jennifer Grey.

Fans of Patrick Swayze will surely miss him, including me. As a tribute to Patrick Swayze, I'm sure television network around the world will be showing his movies and drama. I'm expecting to see "Ghost" and "Dirty Dancing" to air in my country.

1 comment:

Aria said...

Yeah, loosing Patrick hurt (my ego) cause I was one of the legions of girls gaga for Johnny Castle in Dirty Dancing...