Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Reasons I play YoVille but not FarmVille, FishVille, Café World, Roller Coaster Kingdom or Mafia Wars

I have to say, I never did like the game YoVille, FarmVille, FishVille, Café World, Roller Coaster Kingdom or Mafia Wars. I’m a hard core video game player myself ever since I’m a little kid. I still remember that I’ll do anything just to play the famous Mario Brothers on the Nintendo game console. I bought my first generation Playstation during my university study and even modified the game console just to play the famous Final Fantasy 7. After graduated I got myself Playstation 2 and that was the time for Final Fantasy 10 and Metal Gear Solid. Throughout those years I try out almost thousand of games and spend most of my time pressing those buttons.

Let’s go back to the reasons I play YoVille but not FarmVille, FishVille, Café World, Roller Coaster Kingdom or Mafia Wars. Initially I never intended on trying out any of the games above. I saw some of my friends playing it but it just doesn’t bring out my interest to try it out. YoVille, FarmVille, FishVille, Café World, Roller Coaster Kingdom or Mafia Wars can be considered as MMORPG – Massively multiplayer online role playing game. One of the attractions is that players are able to interact with each other. The second attraction is the leveling system that players are able to customize and raise a character. The combination of these 2 attractions can create a very addictive game. Those of you that have been or are still playing Word of Warcraft Online surely will understand. YoVille, FarmVille, FishVille, Café World, Roller Coaster Kingdom or Mafia Wars are nothing compare to Word of Warcraft Online.

Since YoVille, FarmVille, FishVille, Café World, Roller Coaster Kingdom or Mafia Wars has nothing interest me, why do I choose to play YoVille only? The first reason is that it’s on facebook. As you know many people around the world sign up with facebook. It’s a social community site with lots of members. I want to experiment if I’m able to promote my blog through YoVille. My homework at YoVille is to make as many buddies as I can. Let’s just see if having a lot of buddies at YoVille can bring traffic to this blog.

My second reason, perhaps most of you has this same reason is to built or decorate a house at YoVille that might just be our future real house. In other words is to use YoVille as a tool to simulate our future real house. It’s not easy when it comes to decorate our own house. We might take a lot time to try out which decoration really suits us. YoVille gives us the chance to practice and simulate our own house before we actually do it on a real house. We are able to change the decoration easily until we feel satisfied with it. After that we can implement the same decoration to the place that we plan to stay and live in. That will save us a lot of time, energy and money.

That ‘s my reason for choosing YoVille but not FarmVille, FishVille, Café World, Roller Coaster Kingdom or Mafia Wars. What game do you play and why? Care to share?

No comments: