Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Vacuum Coffee Maker and the Coffee


According to Wikipedia the free encyclopedia online, “A vacuum coffee maker brews coffee using two chambers where vapor pressure and vacuum produce coffee which is clean, crisp, rich and smooth compared to other brewing method.” Is this really true? I love coffee. I search for a good cup of coffee where ever I go. A $10 cup of coffee or a $2 cup of coffee, it doesn’t matter as long as it tastes good. Honestly I don’t think a good cup of coffee is determined by the price. Some coffee can taste as bad even at a high price. A good cup of coffee can also be found right at any coffee house as long as all the condition of brewing good coffee met. So what’s so special about coffee that brews from a vacuum coffee maker? I think it also call Siphon coffee. I never try it before and I’m hoping to find a coffee shop that makes Siphon coffee. If you’re a coffee lover and have tried Siphon coffee, please suggest your favorite coffee shop so that I can pay a visit. It will be nice if such a coffee shop is available in Singapore.

P/S: Once I’ve experience and get a taste of Siphon coffee, I’ll let you know if it’s worth all the effort or not. As a coffee lover, definitely have to try our Siphon coffee.

No comments: