Thursday, December 30, 2010

The End of 2010 and The Beginning of 2011

A lot of things have been going on in 2010 and lots of changes throughout the last 12 month. Still the only thing that is not changing is my coffee. I’m still having my favorite coffee every morning. Each year when it comes to the last day of the year, it’s review time. It’s a time to look back of what we did and what improvement we should do. At most we should prepare ourselves to do better next year. This year I promise myself to work hard on blogging. I manage to write at least 2 posts a day and I hope to write at least 3 blog posts per day in 2011. My online income has improved and stable at the moment, but still haven’t reach my minimum target amount. I hope that my online earning will increase drastically next year so that I can get on with my other plans. There are lots of things that I’m hoping to achieve next year, but I have to do it one at a time step by step.

This year I manage to bring at least 3 of my blogs in the first two pages of Google search results for some keywords. I suppose next year will be focus more on making use of the traffic to make money. Frankly speaking, I will need some income to invest on my blogs and make it better. If I really want to make blogging as my full time job, I need to make enough money to survive so that I can continue blogging. The main goal is not about making a lot of money, it’s about making enough money to do what I like. In my case, it’s simply just blogging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always look for new things rather than cling on old days.So when something get end then i move to next.