Monday, April 11, 2011

Google meeting people at Zurich

Lately the Adsense in Your City event took place at Zurich where Google gets to meet publishers from Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy and France. The agenda includes seminars and presentations about trends in the online advertising market, best tips to optimize Adsense earnings, DFP Small Business, Website usability and truth about common SEO myths. Plus activities like consultation, pizza and beers to get to know each other. Sounds like a fun party to me. Well, I’m still waiting for Google to stop by some place close to where I live. I just hope that it can happen soon. Or, I can work hard in making money using Google Adsense and hopefully I can make enough money to pay for my trip to any coming Adsense in Your City. I think the later suggestion is the best choice. But still it will require some help from Google Adsense. Instead of waiting for Google to come to me, it’s best that I go to them with the paycheck Google send to me.

No comments: