Saturday, October 08, 2011

The problem of having coffee everyday

I love coffee. A cup of coffee in hand is a must right before I start work in the morning. My work performance drops if I don’t have my cup of coffee. Coffee is just like a magic potion which buffs my status in order for me to work better. But when my stomach starts having problems, coffee is the first thing that I need to let go for recovery.

There are two things which prevent me from having my cup of coffee. First is stomach ache and second is stomach gas. Continue to consume coffee is just going to make things worse. As much as I love to drink coffee, but still I need to give it up some time for the sake of my stomach. If you love to drink coffee, you definitely need to have a strong healthy stomach.

1 comment:

Patricia, promotional products said...

Some people just can't go on a day without a cup of coffee in the morning. That's fine and okay. But if you start drinking like 4 cups a day that's when problems might start coming.