Monday, July 06, 2009

Michael Jackson Memorial Set for Tuesday 7th July 2009

11000 tickets for Michael Jackson Memorial situated inside Staples Center in LA will be free. That is definitely not enough for MJ fans. I suppose Tuesday will not be a normal day. It’s going to be a special day for MJ’s fan around the world. Many of his fans might fly themselves to LA for one last MJ event. For those that are not MJ fan but staying and working in LA, Tuesday 7th July 2009 might just be the busiest day, especially for the LA police, fireman and the officials that will be on duty that day. There will be many people and traffic is going to be congested. I just hope that everything will be running smooth as plan.

As for the fans around the world, you might want to check out your local news channel if they have live coverage of MJ Memorial on Tuesday. Some of you might have to stay awake as it might be late at night at your time zone. Anyway, I think your boss might excuse you for attending the MJ memorial in front of the TV.

The question that I found a lot of people are debating is “Do we have to do so much and spend so much for MJ memorial?” Well, in my opinion MJ brings us a lot of joy and entertainment for so many years. No doubt that he earns a lot of money and become the king of pop, but sadly he did not get to enjoy the life of a simple normal person. I suppose compare to what MJ gives us, giving a respectful goodbye is undeniable. If MJ is just a normal person just like you and me, he too deserves a simple funeral ceremony. Not to mention he is a popular super pop star, fans will be attending his funeral at the same time but in different location around the world. “Goodbye and rest in peace” from all around the world will reach MJ on Tuesday 7th July 2009.

P/S: If I’m living in LA, I might just take leave from work or school on Tuesday 7th July 2009 and stay home. I suppose it is better to sit on my couch with all the food and drink that I can have and watch MJ Memorial. I’m thinking every TV channel, radios and even the internet will be all about MJ on that day. Think twice before you decided to walk out of the door as you might just get wash away by the crowds of people.

1 comment:

Metz said...

Dropping by to catch up on my reading here and to greet yah a restful weekend ahead :) xoxo