Wednesday, March 09, 2016

A day without coffee

A day without coffee usually is a day that I do not need to work. When I’m resting, I choose to have something else rather than coffee. But sometimes I am still getting my regular coffee as usual when I’m not working. That means there are other important stuff which I need to attend to but not related to work. Surprisingly the coffee tastes differently on these days even if I’m getting the same coffee from the same coffee shop. I suppose the coffee taste better when I’m not working. Perhaps this is the only time that I can really enjoying my coffee.

1 comment:

Fatima Ahmad said...

It’s the middle of the summer. You’ve got all your windows closed, your HVAC is running at full speed, and you’re still hot as can be! Why is this? If your HVAC is doing its job right it might be due to factors that contribute to how well your HVAC system works. Typically, HVAC works hard when they have to work hard, which means they overwork themselves during peak hours of operation. This, combined with some other common factors that can contribute to HVAC failure.
https://www.k2hvac.com/