Wednesday, August 29, 2007

50 years of learning and improving...Happy 50th Birthday Malaysia

I just took this picture using my parent's camera. This picture of the moon is taken using BenQ Digital Camera C640. I'm not really good at using a camera. I never really learn to use it. Perhaps it's not a bad idea to start learning as its kind of fun. Life is too short as there are so much more to learn. The more we learn, the more we realize that a lot of things we don't know. Guess what we can do is just keep on learning as much as possible. 31st August 2007 is Malaysia 50 years Independence Day celebration. Malaysia gain independence in 1957 and since then it's already 50 years. The government is planning a big celebration this year. I think the main event will be in Kuala Lumpur, but I'm sure my home town will be celebrating as well. I'll try to take some pictures on that day and post it up after the event. So be sure to check it out.

"Forrest Gump" - I want to live a stupid but wonderful life.
"The Truman Show" - I want to break free from a normal life.
"Good Will Hunting" - I want to do what I love instead of what I want.

No comments: