Sunday, August 26, 2007

Back up your blog before you loss it...

OK, I know this makes me sound like your parents but still I just got to say this, “Back up your blog or site…” A lot of people did not realize that accidents do happen. No matter how good or secure the hosting provider is, there’s still the possibility of server crash issue. All it took is just one bad day where everything just went wrong. I’m sure most of you had that experience before. It would be wise to back up your blog before you loss it. For those people that use the free hosting service like me, you might want to back up your blog just in case it does crashes. In most cases, what really happened is that when ever these free hosting services move their server, upgrade or make a change in their server, chances are your blog might get loss some where during the process. Seriously, some of my friends did lost their 2 year old blog just like that. Since we’re using a free blog hosting services, mind as well look for a free back up services. This is where I found this site – BlogBackupOnline. It’s free and allowed up to 50mb of storage. Easy to use and able to back up your blog daily automatically. It also enables you to export your blog too. This will make it more convenience if you want to more your blog to other platform, third party server or home hard disc. Check it out…

No comments: