Friday, February 29, 2008

Planning for Travelling and blogging

My final goal of blogging lifestyle is able to travel around the world and blog at the same time. I’m still working on it and it’s going to be my 1~2 year plan. I hope to establish a stable income from my blogs before I start picking up my bags and move around. Most of the hotels nowadays have internet access, so that won’t be a problem for me to keep on posting. I happened to check out some of the hotels around the world and some of them really are like castle. Spending the time in these hotels might just like having the days in your life. Check out these hotels in Amsterdam and Rome. They are some of the finest hotels in Europe. It sure is a romantic place just nice for couples. Having to go there alone blogging might sound lonely but its one great way to spend time. Especially if you treat it as your freelance working time, inspirations might flows continuously. Anybody ever think of blogging on a topic related to Hotels and traveling? Just pick up your laptops and stay at the hotel that you’ll be discussing in your blog. A freelancer that travels around writing reviews about hotels and local attractions sounds nice, don’t you think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

You might be surprised that I do not have a “link exchange” or a blogroll anymore in my blog. I have replaced it with a human edited “directory.” Because you have included me in your blogroll/link exchange, I have taken the liberty of listing your site in my directory at http://www.zdiaz.com/index.php/directory/ If you want to list more sites there, please visit the directory. Thanks. - Zigfred

kumowai said...

Thanks for the listing.

mommyscchoo@gmail.com said...

sound wonderful to do blogging & travelling together. may your wish come true

kumowai said...

Thanks, I hope so too.