Monday, March 29, 2010

Can’t afford to buy Microsoft Office, try Open Office instead as an Alternative

If you cannot afford to purchase a copy of Microsoft Office, perhaps you might consider getting a free copy of Open Office. Especially if you’re a student and trying to find alternative software that is similar with Microsoft office, than you should try and take a look at Open Office. As for today, there are more than 100,000,000 downloads since version 3.0 of the software releases. Open Office is actually an open source office software suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and many more. Open Office also available in many languages and works on all common computers. Basically it’s user friendly. The reason that I get to know about Open Office is that I was actually looking for software that enable me to read and write .pdf file. I’m actually searching for alternative software other than Adobe Acrobat. I’m trying to make my own eBook and that’s how I found Open Office. I suppose Open Office works for most people as the software performs similar to both Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat. Take a look at Open Office and I think you'll like it.

No comments: