Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Learning how to make a good cup of coffee with Kitchen Barista

I suppose many of us (coffee Lovers) tend to ask the question “How in the world they make coffee taste so good?” Next comes the sentence “Coffee always tastes bad when I’m trying to do it myself at home.” Check out Kitchen Barista as Torstein Bjorklund teaches you how to use the espresso machine, coffee maker and the method to make a good cup of coffee in your own kitchen. Of cause it is not FREE. You need to pay a price in order to watch the videos. I’m sure you’ll find a lot of videos teaching you how to make a good cup of coffee for FREE at Youtube. So what makes Kitchen Barista so special that you need to pay in order to watch the video? Honestly, I have no idea. Guess you just have to watch the videos in order to find out. It is just like knowing which coffee is the best. You just have to taste the coffee yourself in order to know it.

P/S: I kind of like the design of the landing page. It definitely caught my attention until I realize that I need to pay to watch the video.

No comments: