Thursday, June 19, 2008

More Good news for Coffee Drinker

You may check out the latest articles from Yahoo Health. The article is by Will Dunham with title No Higher Death Risk in Long-term Coffee Drinking. Basically coffee drinkers don’t have to hold back on having their favorite drink. Below are few of the points that I can summarize from the article.

  1. Drinking coffee up to six cups a day was not relate to increase of death among the middle-ages. Women experience a small decline in death rates from heart disease.
  2. There is no association between coffee consumption and cancer deaths. So far most of the test and reports are showing positive in coffee drinking.

Until there is a solid prove that shows coffee drinking is bad for health, I think I’m going to stick with it. Any way I think even if there are prove that coffee drinking kills, I don’t think people will stop drinking coffee. Take for example alcohol and tobacco. People rather die than stop having them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good news. I will continue sipping it.

kumowai said...

Just some info to make you feel comfortable while having your favorite coffee.