Saturday, June 04, 2011

Intelligentsia Coffee iPhone Coffee Apps

Intelligentsia Coffee iPhone application allows users to view current coffee offering from Intelligentsia. Plus users will be provided detail instructions and descriptions for preparing coffee with multiple brewing devices. Information, direction and maps about Intelligentsia coffee shop will be given too. I suppose we will find similar iPhone coffee apps for Starbucks, Coffee Beans and many other popular franchise coffee shop. If you love a particular franchise coffee very much and always in search for the nearest coffee shop around, it will be best to download the apps. Honestly I think the only information which I need is the location of the nearest coffee shop that I can get to. Unless the apps constantly send us digital discount for purchasing the coffee, then I’ll be glad to visit the same coffee shop always.

P/S: This is also a good marketing strategy to target iPhone users.

No comments: