Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Interesting coffee maker equipment from Yanko Design


If you are looking for special unique coffee brewing equipment, check out Yanko Design. I’m a coffee lover who always in search for a nice cup of coffee. Regardless of the source of coffee beans or the maker of coffee equipment used, the end result of coffee I’m getting is what I’m concern about. In other words, I will accept it as long as the cup of coffee makes my day. So if you are asking me if I’m going to buy special unique coffee equipment to brew my coffee, I won’t. I usually will just get simple ordinary coffee equipment which I can brew my coffee easily. But if you are asking if I will get special unique coffee equipment to show it to my friends, I probably will. In this case it is not about brewing a nice up of coffee but instead trying to decorate my kitchen with a unique piece of coffee equipment.

1 comment:

Alberte P. Mathiesen said...

This coffee maker equipment is very strange, but I don't know how it is used. Is the coffee made by it different from that made by ordinary coffee machines?