Thursday, February 18, 2016

The smooth flowing espresso shot which makes you cry for coffee

I really enjoy this video clip as it really turns on my desire for more coffee. Perhaps it might be because of the color of the coffee as it flows. From the beginning as the coffee is being squeeze through the holes of the coffee machines, it begin to form a reverse shape of mountains. Several reverse mountains shape slowly gathers and finally combine into one single reverse mountain shape. The color of the coffee mix with yellow and brown shows you that this is a fresh brew coffee. I can watch this video clip over and over again without getting bored. It might be a good idea to just download this video clip into the smartphone and watch it any time I like. I can even show it to my friends who love coffee too.


No comments: