Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Learn how stuff works

There is lots of stuff that we don’t know even if we study for life. We don’t have to know everything. All we need to know is where to find the answer. For most people, searching the answer online might be the most common way. Here’s a site that answered most of the question in your mind – HowStuffWorks. It’s a site where most of your questions that starts with how, what and why can be answered here. It’s a very educated site. I have most of my questions and problems answered through this site. At the beginning, most of the information presented is in article format. As the online speed and volume increases, the site has included video format as a new way of answering questions. Either way, as long as information is being transferred successfully then it is fine with me.

5 comments:

mommyscchoo@gmail.com said...

yup, this website come in handy. i have spend hours n hours on reading books on how things works

Anonymous said...

I've been an RSS lurker for a while know (don't think I've commented before, but maybe) and I had to say something about this site you're mentioning. I LOVE it! I use it all the time to prove to my father (with whom I usually have these sorts of arguments) that I'm right about how something works. It's very complete and very helpful. Thanks for giving it a shout out!

kumowai said...

A lot of friends still keep on introducing this site to me until now. Great site should be shared.

mommyscchoo@gmail.com said...

Hey, someone introduced this site www.WonderHowTo.com to me, great site and something similar to howstuffworks

kumowai said...

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.