Thursday, April 10, 2008

Watch TV free online

I posted about a site that links to a lot of free TV series, movies and shows last month. I never thought that I found another site that providing the same free stuff. In fact this site is better. Tv-Links has tons of free movies, shows, cartoons, anime and sports. I try it out by searching for my favorite TV series – Gray’s Anatomy and I found the whole new seasons 4. I’ve watch 1 episode and the display is just nice. The only thing that I don’t like is I need to wait for the site to completely load the episode. Depending on the speed of your internet service provider and the speed of the video server, you might need to wait for at least couple of hours before you can enjoy the series. The video quality might not be that good, but at least you get to watch your favorite shows.

No comments: