Saturday, January 23, 2016

Six Coffee questions that you are afraid to ask at a coffee shop

Honestly even if I’m not afraid to ask, I still won’t ask these questions at a coffee shop. As long as the coffee shop is able to brew me a nice cup of coffee, I’ll basically settle with any coffee presented to me. Normally a coffee shop which brews good coffee will be very busy. People are lining up for their favorite coffee and I don’t think they have the time or patient to listen to your question. The coffee shop employees will be smiling while listening to you but I’m guessing they are hoping you’ll just place your order, get your coffee and move on. But if you really do ask the questions, those who are waiting for their coffee might be answering your question. I suppose you might make some friends with coffee as similar interest.

No comments: