Wednesday, January 27, 2016

This makes coffee looks like beer

The coffee sure looks tasty. It felt more like beer rather than coffee. The color of the coffee sure seems like a brew from the hands of professional. Beer or coffee I can’t really differentiate it. But again this is a promotional video. Everything is perfect or shall I say must be perfect for viewers. Other than the smell of the coffee, I can smell the word “expensive” too. I am pretty interested in how this coffee machine works. I also like to know how to clean up and take care of this coffee machine. I assume we need to call for special service or maintenance every month. This I suppose won’t be cheap either. The big question is does it worth all the trouble, money and time for this special coffee machine? Well, you decide.

No comments: