Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Are you using the right windows?

Windows Vista has been out for few months and I’m still not sure or shall I say safe enough to use it. I dislike being the person to try it and stumble on the problems that Microsoft suppose to fix it but yet waiting for the customers to experiment it, alarming them and fix it. I still got the feeling of becoming a “white mouse” if I choose to switch to Windows Vista. In fact I do have a feeling that later on I have no choice but to use it. Few years ago we make the choice to use Windows. Now it feels like “we don’t have a choice”.

I get myself a Window because I need the sunlight and fresh air not because it looks nice. I just want a practical Window that is cheap and user friendly.


cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

No comments: