Friday, December 07, 2007

Care to get yourself insurance?

When we talk about taking care of ourselves and our loves one we normally relate to insurance. There are lots of different types of insurance out there, for example life insurance, car insurance, medical insurance, home insurance and many more. As far as I know this is what I understand about insurance. When I get myself a car, I need to get car insurance if not it’s illegal. Did you ever compare car insurance to get the best deal? Well, I just took what ever that is offered. When I apply my student VISA to study aboard in US or UK, I need to get medical insurance. When I get myself a job, I need to get a life insurance to protect my families in case something happen to me. In most cases, I purchase insurance because I had to not because I know it is necessary. It took me about 26 years to realize that it is necessary to get insured. That’s after I graduated and started to work in the society. When do you realize the important of insurance?

No comments: