Thursday, December 27, 2007

Celebrating New Year right after Christmas

I’m still at holiday mood as going to celebrate New Year right after Christmas. Even so, I still can’t help myself of writing something on my blog. It’s like a routine work that I need to do in order to feel right. Guess I might be addicted to blogging after all. Why am I saying this? That’s because I can’t stop thinking what to write for my blog even if I’m out having coffee with my friends. I took a few pictures of the drinks and the cafe that we went so that I can blog about it.

I guess when you’re having fun blogging then you won’t get bored or tired doing it. That goes the same as your daily work. If you have a passion on your job, you can go on and on without stopping. People might use the word workaholic but to you it’s enjoyable.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY READERS

P/S: Me and my friend is having fresh oranges and mix fruit smoothies at one of the café beside the beautiful beaches.

No comments: