Friday, September 07, 2007

It's a Bird! It's a Plane! NO! It's Genies !?

I always worried about traffic even in my dream. When I get up in the morning, I worried about the traffic condition to the office. When I get off work, I worried about the traffic on the way back. I don’t want to much traffic on the road so that I could drive smoothly. When I turn on my PC, I worried that there isn’t much traffic to my blog. I want as much traffic as possible so that I could earn a bit of extra money.

Then this morning 2 Genies appear to me and offer me some help. I was very surprise and excited. Without any hesitation I agreed to accept their help. They are willing to give me a magic carpet to avoid the traffic on the road and use their magic to increase my blog traffic. They also grant me 1 special wish. In return they only ask that I follow the rules below and introduce 5 of my friends to them. I was very curios about the terms that they made. They seem to know what I think and said “We just want to make friends, lots and lots of friends”…


***Start Copying Here***

Rules:

  1. Write a short paragraph about your visit by the two Genies and include a link to the blog that passed on the Genie Symbol to you.
  2. COPY the Rules and ENTIRE List below and post it on your blog.
  3. List down your wish.
  4. Place your name below the last name on the list and pass on the Genie Symbol to at least 5 other bloggers.
  5. Please put up either one (or both) of the Symbols of the Genies on your blog to show that the Genies have visited your blog. Kindly include the anchored code:

The Genie King, the Genie Princess and their trusty Genie Buddy have visited:
Mariuca would like to wish for success and fame.
Adrian would like to wish for good health and happiness.
Emila would like to wish for happiness and success.
MPG would like to wish for love and peace.
Bobby would like to wish for the powers of Superman and immortality.
Jean would like to wish for stress-free work environment and happiness.
Trinity would like to wish good health for Jan's brother and Yah and Wan and success.
Jesse would like a great isp and a Yummy box of chocolates.
Jay would like to wish for 10k visitors and readers per day.
kumo would like to wish everybody a better day every next day.
--------

Genie Princess

Genie King

Welcome aboard the Magical Flying Carpet for the Ride of your Life! Alakazam!
***End Copying Here***

These are the friends that I introduce to the Genies:

Musings from the Moo-Moo Farm

Windows

I'm not just a mom...I'm a Home mom

Confession of a Breathing Tote Bag

wewe-wetwet

Speedy Cat

Enjoy! Alakazam!

8 comments:

Mariuca said...

Hello Kumo! The Genie Princess has visited ur blog tonight! She's very happy that you've joined the Magical Flying Carpet Ride and is here to sprinkle some extra magic on your site so ul be even more successful! Welcome aboard and hold on tight! :):):)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Hi Kumo! welcome aboard! isn't it wonderful to ride on this magical carpet? :) up up we go...weee..... :)

JeanChia

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Hello! I am here connected by my link to you at Speedcat Hollydale would like a pet acorn monkee named "Monkee"
If you have time, can I be in your list too?
I am also bookmarking your page, as you have some great resources and information here. I too am trying to become proficient in coding.
Happy weekend from Mr. H :-)

kumowai said...

Thanks guys. I really enjoy the ride. Glad to have a cat and a pig to accompany the ride. Beside I do belong in the sky after all...

To Mr.H:
Already pick you up on my ride. Hold on tight.

Anonymous said...

I joined this advantures journey too. Let's feel the breeze~ Yo~

Trinity said...

Hallo hallo every one here...! the carpet is getting crowded now... haha.. Luckily it's magic carpet... so it get bigger and bigger as well!

Happy riding!
Trinity

Anonymous said...

Howdy Kumo? I include you in my tag too, please have a look. thanx

http://earthworld.wordpress.com

Best regards
:)

kumowai said...

Hi, forumer. Well come aboard. Cheers.