Sunday, January 20, 2008

Getting all the discounts you can get

I still remember when I was young I used to help my mother collecting all those discount coupons from newspapers and magazines. We used to cut down all the coupons and keep it between the pages of phone book. We were able to save about 20~30% of our grocery expenses every month. That’s how I get my extra pocket money too.

More and more people start to purchase online and I can see that the use of coupons online also increases. The difference is that coupons start to move from paper to digital form. We still able to get our discounts but we need to know where to find it and how to use it. Well, I’m able to solve the first problem for you but you need to learn how to use it yourself. Here’s where you can find tons of coupons, rebate and promotional codes for your favorite online stores – dealcoupon.

P/S: Please remember to check the expired date and the terms of usage.

No comments: