Sunday, January 06, 2008

Listen to your favourite songs with lyrics displayed

This is something that I found interesting and I’m sure music lovers will like this very much. Lyricsplugin.com provides 2 plugins that enable lyrics to be view while listen to your favorites music. The plugins are for Winamp and Windows Media Player. This really helps save us a lot of trouble surfing around the net for the lyrics. I got friends that always asking for lyrics right after I send them my favorite MP3 songs. Now I can just send them this plugin to stop them from getting back to me. Try it out and let me know if it is that good. My only concern is that does it works for other languages? Well, I just need to try it out and see.

P/S: I just try it out and it seems to have more on alphabetical lyrics. That means if you're playing japanese songs, then the lyrics will be in ABC instead of katagana or hiragana.

No comments: