Monday, January 14, 2008

Time to fill up your tax form

It’s almost time to fill out those tax forms again after a one whole year of work. It doesn’t matter if you’re part time worker, self employed, full timer or shareholder employees, you still have to pay your tax. The key is how much you need to pay and how can you minimize your tax payment. Remember to check with the experts so that you can reduce your tax to a minimum level. Having to declare yourself single, married or the number of children you have also changes the figure in your tax form. Small S corporation can also try to deduct health insurance for shareholder employees. Check out S corporation FAQ for more information.

No comments: