Tuesday, January 08, 2008

This is what my desk looks like

I have been blogging for quite some time now. I’ve sign up lots of sites and lost count of how many that I joined. I’m using lots of user names and passwords for different sites that I sign up. I even have more then one account for a particular site. I’ve been signing up again and again at the same site just because I can’t recall my user name or password. Some of the sites earn money and some of them don’t. Some of the sites still earn money but takes about 6 month to accumulate only $10. I even received money from a money earning site that I joined months ago but did not login because can not remember the password. Despite all the above I still continue to sign up for new sites. This time I’ll record down everything on my desk. Just like this…



cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.


No comments: